This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Friday, July 8, 2011

Muscle men....

I love Sunday nights. Sunday nights are our family Dinner & Movie nights and all the kids come over. Sometimes we have a big formal sit-down dinner and sometimes we just have pizza, but most of the time we have really good food served in a casual setting. Sometimes we get everybody, and sometimes it's a mix and they bring their special girls or some pals. I love, love, love having all my kids home with us! What is so fun is seeing my boys interact with each other as adults. On this night Hayden was working at the gas station, so the three other boys were in the back yard hanging out with Eric while Eric was barbecuing steaks.
Things like this happen all the time. All of the sudden they were comparing muscles. Cameron is saying, let me squeeze in here to show you mine.
Well, it looks like they didn't squeeze him in, haha, he had to go to the end, but here they all are showing off their guns. Wow! I've got pretty strong sons! I think Hayden would be looking very similar to them too. They're saying, "Excuse me, but do you have tickets to the gun show?" Hahaha!

"Look to the Lord and His strength; seek His face always." I Chronicles 16:11

Hugs, Sharon

1 comment:

Kathi said...

They are so funny and so handsome Sharon!! They are loaded with personality and they are really really nice boys. Love ya, Kathi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...