This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Monday, June 6, 2011

Sad news....

Grayson and Rachelle have been together for 3-1/2 years.
But now it's over...
...and it's so sad.
They were high school sweethearts and seemed perfect for each other. We all thought they would go the distance.
But Grayson started having doubts and he broke it off.
We love Rachelle and we will miss her. It is hard on all of us, but we know that Grayson has to follow his heart. He feels so terrible that he broke her heart. Sometimes life is just plain hard. He's praying about it. She's praying about it. We are all praying about it. We know that all things work together for good for those that trust in Him.

"He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds." Psalm 147:3

Sadly, Sharon

4 comments:

jAne said...

(((((hug)))))
we've been there.
last september, 4+ years in a relationship, our daughter made this decision. in the end (for her), it was right and necessary. different circumstances than grayson's.

praying for all of you . . .

Molly's Art Designs said...

Aww that's hard, but some time to pray will certainly help! They are both special young people. Blessings--
Molly

adsgram said...

They are both so young that in time they still could reconcile if it is meant to be. If not, then the world and life will set them on the paths they need to follow. Sad news, indeed. Wishing them BOTH the best...

Lynne

Mardell said...

Oh no!!! I'm so sorry to hear this. I don't know the circumstances, but I understand how difficult this must be on everyone. They're both so young...

I married when I was 20, had dated him for 5 yrs. He was my first love and only love. He was a bit older. Lasted for 15 yrs. When I look back, perhaps we were too young? I don't know.

I'll be praying for this situation. I understand how hard this is on the family. :o(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...