This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Please pray for my hubby today....

Please pray for my husband, Eric, today. He's having carpal tunnel surgery on his left wrist. I know this is a very common surgery, but he has to go under full anesthesia and there are always risks involved with that. I  know he's safely in God's hands, but can I ask you to say a prayer for him please? Thank you so very much my friends!

"O Lord, my God, I called to You for help and You healed me." Psalm 30:2

Hugs, Sharon


UPDATE:  The surgery went perfectly and he's resting nicely right now. He woke up from the anesthesia without any problems. We are hoping for a full and quick recovery. Thank you so much my dear friends for praying for him!

4 comments:

adsgram said...

Sharon...I will keep Eric in my thoughts and prayers. The surgery will go fine; I have faith in that since my husband had it done a few years ago. The HARD part is keeping them from rushing off to work too soon after...so I will hold a good thought or two for you as well...lol!

God bless...

Lynne

jAne said...

i just prayed for your hubby, sharon. and you. (((hug)))

Molly's Art Designs said...

Said a prayer for you both today! Blessings- Molly

Kathi said...

Sharon, I will be praying. It is scary when one goes under for the surgery. I praise God for His faithfulness when we ask Him. Love you, Kathi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...