This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Saturday, June 25, 2011

A new arrival!!!

Can you guess what's happening at our house? We're getting ready for a new arrival.......
Here's another hint! These are some of the supplies we picked up for the new arrival. Can you guess yet?
Yep....we're getting a new baby kitten!!! I'm so excited!!! Here I am driving to my friend Wanda's house to get our kitty! She said that we get the first pick of the litter! It actually will be Hayden's kitten, so he wanted to pick it out with me. He went to the movies earlier that evening, so I met him over at Wanda's.
This is my friend Wanda and she's giving us the kitten! Their sweet mama cat had five gray kittens and we get the first pick! I told them that what we really would like is a boy kitten who is really loving, sweet, easy going and a little on the chunky side.
Wanda's daughter, Whitney, said they have the perfect one for us! They even temporarily named him "Fatty" which sounds perfect to me! She said that he's really sweet and loving.
Isn't he adorable! Actually all of the kittens were sooo cute. It was kind of hard to pick, but we knew that  this little guy was the one!
Here's Wanda's sister, Wendy, holding our new kitten.
Here he is playing peek-a-boo with his brother. Do you see him hiding there behind that box?
Here's one of his sisters playing with some feathers.
It was fun to watch him play with his siblings, but it was also kind of sad because we knew we were taking him away from his family.
They were all so adorable and so busy!
These are the two boys. Don't they look like twins! Ours is the one on the left.
I was so happy because he only meowed once on the way home. He's showing that he's independant and brave!
This is his first moment in his new home.....our home!
He was very curious....
.....I think he smelled our dog, Blondie....
...and he seemed a bit nervous.....
....too nervous to eat!
I took him upstairs to meet Hayden again and see Hayden's room.
Right from the beginning, they got along great!
Hayden's friend, Devin was over when I brought the new kitten home. Devin loved the kitty too.
He seemed to really like being upstairs with the guys!
Hayden's saying, "Now what shall we name you little guy?"
A lot of names were thrown around, but nothing seems perfect for him yet.
We can wait a little while until the perfect name comes to Hayden.
He's soooo cute!
They have already bonded!
I can tell they are going to be great buddies!
He just made himself right at  home.
It's pretty amazing, but he never cried once. I think he likes it here!
Oh sweet baby! Welcome to our home! Welcome to our life!

"Good people are good to their animals." Proverbs 12:10 (The Message)

Hugs, Sharon

6 comments:

jAne said...

such a sweet little ball of fluff!

jAne

Shelley said...

So cute...enjoy him...love those feed dishes :)
Blessings

Erin said...

Congratulations. I love baby kitties.

as always starzie said...

Oh Sharon Haydens kitty is precious! I love cats! They are so wonderful and when one has a trying day they just snuggle up next to you and make everything OK! You are going to have many years of enjoyment with this little guy!
I just wanted to thank you so very much for your prayers. It is so appreciated at this challenging time in my life. Thank you from the bottom of my heart! I also said a prayer for your sweet husband. I just know he will have a complete, perfect recovery from his surgery!
Thank you again!

Hugs,

Darlene

Mary Anne said...

What a sweet kitty;-) Cats and kittens are my favorite. We have one that looks a bit like your little fellow (except she's a lot bigger now;-) Her name is Star.

Kathi said...

Sharon, Your kitty is so sweet. I'm glad Hayden has a new kitty to keep him company. Love, Kathi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...