This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Monday, July 11, 2011

Look who's back together!

Grayson and Rachelle at the rodeo, July 8, 2011
Yup! They're back together!!!! Yea!!!
They have matching Romeo shoes!
It happened at the 4th of July festival in the park!
Gray and Chell May 2011
They both missed each other so much and discovered through the break-up that they are made for each other and really can't live without each other. They love each other!
Gray and Chell January 2011
They talked for a week about everything and finally announced they were officially back together. What makes us so happy is that they are putting God first in their relationship. They have learned a lot about communication through this too.
Gray and Chell January 2011
We are very happy about it and obviously, they are too! Yea for love!!!

"And these three things remain: faith, hope and love, but the greatest of these is love." I Corinthians 13:13

Happily, Sharon

5 comments:

Judy said...

I'm glad things worked out for them...They are such a cute couple.

adsgram said...

A great big :-) for them!

Lynne

jAne said...

sometimes it takes 'stepping away' from something to realize how precious that thing really is...

so happy for them. :o)

Jan said...

We went through the same thing (dating for3 1/2 years and then taking a step back) with my youngest son and his girlfriend. It took them six months of prayer and communication before they felt ready to get back together as boyfriend and girlfriend.

I'm happy for your family! A few posts back you were reintroducing your family and they were there...and I got my hopes up!

They are adorable together!

Kathi said...

I'm so happy for them and so happy they are putting the Lord first. God is so good. Kathi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...