This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!!!

Eric and I at last year's parade

Happy 4th of July to all my blogging friends!!!

I love this holiday! It is a huge day of celebration in our little town! All of the kids will be here and my husband's childhood friend, Mike, is in town and will be staying with us and will be celebrating with us today. We're starting with a big family breakfast and then we're heading down to the big parade on main street. After that we will head to the little festival in the park and then a barbecue with a big group our friends. After that we'll come back home and have homemade ice cream with strawberry sauce and then ride our bikes down to the grade school to watch the fire works!

What are you doing today?

We are so blessed to live in America! God has truly shed His grace on thee!

Happy Independence Day everyone!

"I will walk about in freedom, for I have sought out your precepts." Psalm 119:45

Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...