This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Happy 29th Anniversary to us!!!

Today is our 29th Anniversary! 
I love this man! 
We have had many, many great times together.
Thank you Lord for bringing us together! 

But for Adam no suitable helper was found.  
So the LORD God caused the man to fall into a deep sleep; 
and while he was sleeping, 
He took one of the man’s ribs and then closed up the place with flesh. 
Then the LORD God made a woman from 
the rib He had taken out of the man, and He brought her to the man.
  The man said,

   “This is now bone of my bones 
   and flesh of my flesh; 
she shall be called ‘woman,’ 
   for she was taken out of man.”

  That is why a man leaves his father 
and mother and is united to his wife, and they become one flesh.
Genesis 2:20b-23


Love, Sharon

5 comments:

Jan said...

Happy anniversary!

Crows, Suds and Cinnamon said...

Happy, Happy Anniversary!!!!!! I am coming up on 33 in September. It's wonderful to have that many years with someone. Hope you do something romantic and fun! (Loved the video post yesterday)
Jill

jAne said...

sweet blessings to you and your hubby today! :o)

Diane Fay (littlealma) said...

Happy Anniversary Sharon!!! (I am so glad I found your blog again!) I have always enjoyed your posts, so I will be here for a bit catching up! Hugs to you all!

Hugs from Michigan - Diane

Kathi said...

Happy Anniversary to you two love birds. You are both so blessed!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...