This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Monday, June 13, 2011

Temporarily closed due to construction.....

I hate to do this again, but I am going to be temporarily closed to revamp my blog again. I have come to realize that at the rate I'm going I will never catch up my blog from September of 2010 to current, so I have made the decision that I am going to start blogging current stories from our life. I wanted to be caught up in time for Hayden's senior year starting this coming September, but I just can't seem to get caught up.

I think I will definitely keep trying to catch up my old stories, but when I post them, I will post them in the month they belong instead of the month we are in currently. My goal is to do one current story a day and one old story. I do not know why I am so set on getting my old stories posted, I guess I just want to have my online diary accurate! I'm a woman on a mission!

Thank you for your patience. I'm having a busy week, but hoping to have my current stories up and running by Thursday.

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" Philippians 4:13

Hugs, Sharon

4 comments:

It's Jan! said...

Just today I realized I'm never going to get caught up.

I love hearing the stories of your family, in order, out of order, new old...I just enjoy it. Love your photos, love the way you tell stories, love it all!

Don't get burned out...we want you around and posting for a long time!

Jan

as always starzie said...

Dear Sharon,
That sounds like a great plan! I know I appreciate all of the hard work you put into your blog. I know I will enjoy anything you have to offer! Just always know you are putting a little sunshine into so many peoples lives!

Hugs,

Darlene

Sue said...

Good luck Sharon, I will be looking forward to reading your posts again. Both old and new,The scripture you shared today is my second son's favorite scripture.
Sue

Mardell said...

Hi Sharon,
I echo what these nice ladies have said...old stories, new stories. Love them all. I've been a bit MIA lately, but will be back & look forward to catching up w/you and your family againn. I hope you can slow down and take time to smell the roses. :o)

Hugs,
Mardell

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...