This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Monday, May 16, 2011

A slice of life: May morning...


I have decided that I am going to have a regular series on my blog called A Slice of Life. Every once in a while I am just going to show some random pictures of a moment, hour or day in our life and I am starting with morning I had a few weeks ago. We have had another wet, wet, wet spring here in Oregon, so when I woke up and saw this beautiful sunrise I grabbed my camera and snapped a few pictures. 
Isn't it beautiful!
Good morning world!
I love it. A Spring sunrise is so beautiful and so full of hope! I walked out into the street to try and get some better shots. 
That's a pretty shot. Hey wait, what's that all over Hayden's truck?

Oh my goodness! He got TP'd last night! Whoever did it wrote, "Got ya!" on the back window! Haha!
Now, back to that marvelous sunrise! Wow, it's gorgeous! I love mornings like this!
When I went back inside, Grayson was up eating breakfast before work and he let Blondie in. It looks like they are having a pretty good conversation! heehee!
I am soaking in all of these moments I have with Grayson because he will be moving out soon.
Our mornings together are very short, just about 15-30 minutes, but I love sitting and visiting with him. And it looks like Blondie does too!
He needs to run, he doesn't' want to be late. "Bye Gray, hope have a great day!"
I like this shot, can you see his profile in his Jeep as he's backing out of the driveway?
There he goes, riding off into the sunrise!
Now that it's lighter outside, lets take a look at that truck. Wow, they got him pretty good. I like that they wrote, "hehe" on his driver's side window. They were respectful though and they did not paint his front windshield!
Later Hayden woke up to get ready for school and he ran outside to wash his truck. I made him pancakes for breakfast.
After he left for school and I cleaned up the kitchen, I grabbed some coffee and my Bible and I had a little devotional time with the Lord in the backyard.
Oh how I love mornings like this! I could feel the warm sunshine on my face and I could hear the birds singing.
And apparently so does Blondie! Yea for sunny mornings! Yea that summer is coming! Thank you Lord for this good morning you gave me. I have a feeling it's going to be a great day! 

"It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not. They are new every morning; great is Thy faithfulness!" Lamentations 3:22-23

Hugs, Sharon

1 comment:

Kathi said...

I feel motivated to stop and smell the roses and praise the Lord for His goodness. Thank you for sharing this post Sharon. I love you. Kathi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...