This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Pretty Pansies......

These are our pansies that Eric planted along the walkway up to our front door. I was noticing how well they are doing!

He planted them a few weeks ago and they have just taken off. They look like velvet. 

Aren't they beautiful! I love pansies! Once again, God does not disappoint!

"Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ. Philippians 1:2

Hugs, Sharon

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Your pansies are beautiful...one of my favorite flowers....the East Texas heat has long ago killed mine...no matter how I tried to keep them living....we have to plant them in early spring and fall here...blessings

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...