This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Poor Hayden....

On the way up to my sister's farm for the tea party, my son, Hayden, was complaining to me that he had poison oak. I asked if I could look at it and he showed me his arm.....
...then he lifted his shirt.

Oh my goodness! My poor guy. I felt so bad. He had been helping a farmer with bucking hay and building fences and he got into poison oak. He had a terrible reaction. We prayed for healing.  We bought him some medicine and lotion and got in under control, but he was miserable for a few days. I was very proud of how he handled it though; he just quietly took it and hardly complained at all.

Poor guy....

"But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds.." Declares the Lord. Jeremiah 30:17a

Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...