This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Sunday, August 22, 2010

A little visit from Cameron...

The other day I was in the back yard and I needed something from the garage. When I opened the back door to the garage I was pleasantly surprised by seeing my son, Cameron, standing there!
He came over to get his fishing pole and to borrow some maps from  Dad.
He's going hiking and camping for a few days in the high lakes in Eastern Oregon and needed a few things.
My husband has a drawer full of different Oregon maps and he was happy to share them with Cameron.
I love it that my kids are so independent and outdoorsy, but it's also neat that they still need us sometimes.
Even if it is just to store their fishing gear or to borrow a map. I heart my kids!

"In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps." Proverbs 16:9

Hugs, Sharon

1 comment:

. said...

Hello, I come to via another friends blog.. I am co~author of http://heartofthehome-blog.blogspot.com/ and I enjoyed browsing your blog and wanted to introduce ourselves.. Heart of the Home is a womens ministry reaching out to women with encouragement from Gods word and his design for women as wives, mothers, friends and etc.. Hope you will get a chance to stop by and visit us, and that we can become Blogging Buddies.. Have a great weekend.. God Bless

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...