This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The last prom.....

Isn't this a fantastic picture! It's my son Grayson with his girlfriend Rachelle on their way to her senior prom. Her dress is so beautiful and it's such a darling pose. This is their third prom they've been to together and because she's a senior, it will be their last. They are high school sweethearts, but he graduated in 2009 and she's the class of 2011. They have been together for 3-1/2 years. 
I love this picture of them on the tractor! What sweet memories!

"Let them praise His name in the dance." Psalm 149:3a

Hugs, Sharon

2 comments:

jAne said...

**lovely** dress and i like the pose too! sweet young couple. :o)

Kathi said...

I love the cute poses on the tractor. Rachelle's dress is fabulous. Grayson is so handsome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...