This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Congratulations Brittany!

We went to Brittany's graduation from Corban University with a Bachelors of Science in Psychology! Here she is walking in to pomp and circumstance! We are sooooo proud of her!
We had great seats really close to her!
I went with Mackenzie, Brittany's dad, Mo and his wife, Jeanie, Brittany's mother, Patty and sister Sarina.
Here she is receiving her diploma! Whoot whoo!!!!
I love this picture!!!
Here's the proud graduate!
Here's the proud husband with the graduate!
Here's the proud parents with the graduate!
And here's me, the proud mother-in-law with Brittany and Mackenzie.
After the graduation ceremony we all went out to Olive Garden for lunch.
Then we came back to our house for a big celebration!
Time to party!!!
Here's Brittany in front of the cake table.
Mackenzie ordered this beautiful cake for her. He created her grad announcement, which you can see propped up behind the cake, and he had the cake made to match it! It turned out really pretty.
I framed this pretty picture of her.
I also framed this picture of her holding her diploma!
Again, like Mackenzie's grad party, I went crazy with trying to bring out the school colors, blue and gold. I found the blue tablecloth at Goodwill and used the same yellow runner that we used for Mackenzie's table.
I found blue and yellow paper products and bought some yellow and blue bowls to hold yellow and blue candies! I made a blue punch with yellow lemon slices floating in it.
I found a beautiful cobalt vase to hold yellow wild flowers and pulled out all of my blue dishes.
For the menu we served pizza and green salad, and had chips and salsa, peanuts and candies for snacks.
Ding, dong! The guests are here!!!
Brittany is blessed with many friends and family who lover her!
This says a lot about her that so many dear ones came to her party!
My sister Kelli talking with my mother-in-law, Alice.
Their good friends, Colin and Amy.
Patty getting some pizza.
Jim and Alice.
Mackenzie visiting with Dan.
My Mom and Dad sitting with my nephew Samuel.
My sister, Kelli with her husband, Ralph.
Cameron with grandpa Jim.
Hayden with Grandpa Leonard.
The two proud grandmas!
Samuel and Joseph.
Hayden and Grandpa Leonard again and if you look closely, you can see Mackenzie and Brittany in the background! lol
Brittany with my parents.
Brittany with Eric's parents.
The party started winding down a bit and all the sudden I heard the boys say, "It's time to break out the stilts!" Here's Mackenzie standing on the workbench getting down the stilts and handing them to Cameron. Cameron is cracking up because Mackenzie just accidentally knocked over a soda pop that was sitting on the work bench with one of the stilts and Eric is trying to clean it up.
Fun times!
Mackenzie is teaching the next generation how to stilt! Little Cameron wanted to give it a try so Mackenzie is helping him.
Now his little sister, Kylie is giving it a try! She's a brave little one!
Uhmmm, guys, some how I don't think this is going to work! hahaha!
After playing on the streets, everyone left except our immediate family and Colin and Amy. We watched Brittany open her cards and gifts. We had a wonderful day!
Congratulations Brittany! We are so proud of you! We know you are going to do great things!

"Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and your plans will succeed." Proverbs 16:3

Hugs, Sharon

2 comments:

Kathi said...

Congratulations Brittany!! She is such a beautiful girl and she has made excellent choices with her life. The party and decorations are so pretty and tastefully done. Love, Kathi

Mardell said...

Congratulations Brittany! You've been a busy, busy girl. Wow! So what's next? Any job prospects? Good luck sweetie and it was so great seeing all of these lovely photos.

Thanks, Sharon. Always love your posts.

Hugs,
Mardell

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...