This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Caterpillar crawl....

 Creepy crawly caterpillar
Looping up and down,
 Furry tufts of hair along
Your back of golden brown.
 You will soon be wrapped in silk, 
Asleep for many a day;
 And then, a handsome butterfly
You'll stretch and fly away. 
~ Mary Dawson


"I seek you with all my heart; 

   do not let me stray from your commands. 
 I have hidden your word in my heart 
   that I might not sin against you."
Psalm 119:10-11

God is everywhere! I found this cute little caterpillar walking along my crystal vase on my porch. I stopped and smiled and took a minute to observe it. Caterpillars have always fascinated me. It's fun to watch them crawl on there many tiny little legs and then to know that they spin a little cocoon and after a few weeks emerge as a glorious butterfly! Wow! God is so creative! Thank you Lord for your many blessings. Thank you for your small and magnificent blessings and miracles!


Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...