This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

August's garden....

Here's another update on our garden! It's the middle of August and it's hot!!! Everything has grown so much!
My little herb garden is getting bigger.
My parsley is coming up so nicely!
The sage is getting huge!
And the cilantro looks wonderful!
Let's take a walk up to the garden.
Wow! My how things have grown up here! It's so rewarding to see everything coming up so nicely!
"Come to the vegetable garden! 
Taste the tomato's fruit;
The radishes, carrots, and beets
Store strength in every root. 

Discover corn, and peas and beans, 
The tasty, colorful seeds...
Hiding beneath each shell
Like strings of pretty beads. 

Watch the cabbage and lettuce
Pile up many leaves, 
To complete the lovely basket 
The vegetable garden weaves. "
~Belle Banister Broadbent
Hey, there's Eric watering again! Hi Eric!
Wow, the corn is getting tall!
I can't believe how much the grapes have grown!
They're dropping over the sides of the arbor making an enchanting place to cool off from the hot sun!
The grapes are so beautiful!
Eric's watering the blue berries.
They're still producing berries!
I love Eric's cool watering style!
It's nice and cool here under the fruit trees.
Hey what is that I see in the plum tree?
Why it's a little squirrel! Can you see him there on the ground now?
I love how the back patio looks.
Here's a beautiful sunflower.
And a pretty peach zinnia.
And what kind of a blogger would I be with the blog name Rose of Sharon if I didn't show a Rose of Sharon growing in my garden?


"I have entered my garden, my treasure, my bride! I gather myrrh with my spices and eat honeycomb with my honey. I drink wine with my milk. Oh, lover and beloved, eat and drink! Yes, drink deeply of your love!" Song of Songs 5:1

Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...