This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Are you ready for some football!

How can it be football season already? Didn't the summer go by fast? Actually there are just a few days of summer left for the kids, school doesn't start until next Tuesday, but here we are already walking to the football field to watch the first game of the season.
We are so excited to watch Hayden play! It seems like the whole town is here and so exited to cheer on the Bulldogs! I love this feeling!!!
Here comes the football team!!!You can see the cheerleaders holding up a poster for the team to run through.
Here they come!!!
Hey, look who's the first guy through.... it's #14, Hayden!
This is such a thrilling moment when the team runs out onto the field!
First things first though, let's stop and honor our country and our flag and sing the Star Spangled Banner.
I love how all of the boys are so respectful.
I love our small little town and the how the whole stadium is respectful! God Bless America!
Our third son, Grayson's girlfriend, Rachelle, is the third cheerleader from the right! This is the first time she's ever been a cheerleader and she did a great job!
Okay, we're ready for kick-off....there's Hayden in the back on the kick return team!
Hayden played the whole game both on offense and defense.
He's really fast and fun to watch.
Here he is running in a touchdown! Sweeeettttt!!!! He got the first touchdown for the Bulldog's for the season! He did that last year too!
Eric and I are so proud!
It's always so fun when it gets dark and the stadium lights illuminate the field!
Hayden is also the kicker! He made the extra point! Great job Hayden!
There's Grayson with his best friend, Garrett.
Wow, what a game! We beat them 27 to 12!!! Whoot wooo!
Way to go Bulldogs! You all did a great job! I almost always run out onto the field after the games and take a picture of the team. I am amazed that they willingly pose for me!
Good job Hayden! You had a great game!
Here he is telling Dad about some of his plays.
Me with my boy. I am so proud of him!
Now hit the showers! 

"I will not fear the tens of thousands drawn up against me on every side." Psalm 3:6

Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...