This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Am I losing my marbles?

Nope, I'm not losing my marbles, I'm finding marbles! haha! Well, I'm finding things made of marble!

Lately I've been picking up kitchen accessories made of marble. It started with my first acquisition of a marble rolling pin, which works awesome! The next think I found was the neato mortar and pestle that you see here in the background, and just recently I found this wonderful cheese dome with a marble base. I also recently found a large base just like this one, but it's the size of a large cake plate. I love the classic look of marble. Someday I would love to own a home with cream colored cabinets with marble counter tops!

"The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety." Psalm 18:2


Hugs, Sharon

2 comments:

Jan said...

I agree with you, the marble rolling pin works awesome! I can't wait to see what you find next.

Mardell said...

Hi Sharon,
It's beautiful! I am not having ANY luck w/yard sales this year. I hope you are doing well in the "junking" dept. :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...