This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Twilight street ball

One summer day Hayden had a buddy, Austin, spend the night.

I was busy in the kitchen making dinner with the front door open with just the screen door there. I love to hear the sounds and smell the smells of summer!
All the sudden I heard the faint sounds of basketball bouncing out in the street and I knew Hayden and Austin were out there playing street ball.
I grabbed my camera and ran out there to take a few pictures.
The sun was just setting and I got the coolest pictures of them!
Hayden's making a great shot!
It looks like Austin's getting a rebound.

Hayden making a great layup!
Wow! Hayden's got jump!
They had so much fun! I'm so thankful that my boys have been able to have so many wonderful summer memories like this! I love summer!

"I know that there is nothing better for men than to be happy and do good while they live. " Ecclesiastes 3:12

Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...