This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Saturday, August 7, 2010

New pillows

How do you like my new porch pillows?

I love them!!!! They are made from an awesome quilted fabric in this wonderful moss green shade with a beautiful red rose accent fabric.  They have that neat romantic cottage feel to them.
I had been looking for some new ones for quite sometime, but I did not want to pay retail prices, so I was looking at second hand stores. I wanted at least four that matched and that's hard to find at a thrift store!
So when I found six matching pillows at Goodwill, I didn't not have to think twice! They were not a super great deal, but they were cheaper than a store at the mall. I paid $3.99 each, so $23.94 for the set!
They have they perfect cottagey feel that I wanted.
I'm thrilled with them and am so thankful that the Lord blessed me with them!


"I will praise the Lord according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the Lord most high. " Psalm 7:17

Hugs, Sharon

3 comments:

. said...

oh my goodness, sharon, they're perfectly swoon-worthy! so pretty. and your porch - gracious. beauty.

Mardell said...

They're gorgeous and so perfectly "you!" :o) Good things come to those who wait. Love your porch set, too.

Hugs,
Mardell

as always starzie said...

Beautiful Sharon! The new pillows are so inviting and I love your patio furniture!
What a great find!

Hugs,

Darlene

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...