This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Naughty dog

This is life with a puppy! One day, early in the morning, I looked out the kitchen window and saw this. Blondie was all curled up in her wicker bed sound asleep and there was the remnants of some kind of fabric or something all chewed up all around her.
I went to the laundry room window and got a closer look.
I realized she had chewed her very own bed cushion to shreds! Silly dog!

"But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another." Galations 5:15

Hugs, Sharon

2 comments:

as always starzie said...

Dear Sharon,
Anyone who has raised a puppy can identify with these pictures! They are so cute, but I was always a little happy when they got out of the eating and chewing everything up stage! I was in the hospital and rehab for 16 days and are so enjoying catching up with you!
Have a great day!

Hugs,

Darlene

Sue said...

This is funny Sharon, and Blondie has the look of total innocence.
Sue

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...