This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Lady Kelli reading poetry...

                     

Here's my sister, Lady Kelli, reading a very special poem for all of the ladies at the tea we held in the apple orchard! We had classical music playing in the background. Isn't she adorable! You can also see my daughter-in-law, Brittany sitting there next to Kelli. We had so much fun! You can hear my voice as I correct Kelli, I thought she said Whitney (her daughter's name), not Brittany, but I was wrong. Sorry Kelli! Also, at the very end you hear my dear friend Shannon say "And you had an apple drop, so you've been blessed!" We were laughing all during our tea because apples kept falling spontaneously all around us, so we decided to say that if you were talking when an apple dropped you were blessed! (Don't forget to turn off my music on my sidebar first)

"If you call out for insight and cry aloud for understanding...wisdom will enter your heart, and knowledge will be pleasant to your soul." Proverbs 2:3,10


Hugs, Sharon

1 comment:

Pearlin J said...

that was really nice !!tfs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...