This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Ladies Tea in the Apple Orchard: Arrival of the Guests!

Whew, we made it! Everything is ready for our ladies tea and Kathi and I are just waiting for our guests to arrive!
It's 5:00 and our guests are starting to arrive! Here's Vonda and Wanda talking with me.
Lonna's signing the guestbook as sisters, Wanda, Wendy and Vonda are arriving.
Here's my sister Kelli waiting out the in the orchard for the guests to arrive with my two nieces, Victoria and Jessica. I LOVE this picture!
All the ladies were so pleasantly surprised and pleased with the layout of the tea!
A few of them went over to the cows nearby....
....and fed them apples!
Here's Wanda and Vonda with my daughter-in-law Brittany and my son's girlfriend, Rachelle.
We asked each lady to wear a sundress and hat if they had them just for fun!
This made it so much fun!
Kathi and I in front of the food table.
Me with my two beautiful sisters!
We are so blessed to have each other!
Kelli with a glass of tea! (Yes, we served iced tea in wine glasses!)
Kathi with her two beautiful daughters, Victoria and Jessica.
Kim, Vonda, me and Wanda.
Kelli talking with Rachelle.
Everywhere you looked you saw a beautiful lady out in the beautiful orchard!
I just like this picture of Victoria and Jessica! I love them!!!
Vonda, Brittany and Rachelle.
All of the pretty ladies posing for a group photo!
We've taken enough pictures....now lets eat! Come back tomorrow to see more!

"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." Romans 15:13

Hugs, Lady Sharon

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Beautiful....looks like all the ladies had a lovely time....I love these sort of times with sister friends....thanks for sharing...blessings

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...