This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Monday, August 9, 2010

Home Sweet Home

 I like the way my house looks through the screen door.
 This is what our guests see when they arrive at our house.

I'm thankful for our cozy house!

"Be it ever so humble, there's no place like home!" ~ John Howard Payne

"For wisdom is better than rubies, and all things one may desire cannot be compared with her." Proverbs 8:11


Hugs, Sharon

3 comments:

. said...

what a welcoming and beautiful foyer, sharon. love how you put a basket of flowers on that upper shelf. love your stairway. love it all, including how the room looks through the screen door. :o)

Mardell said...

And it's cozy because of YOU! :o) Your house is so lovely and you have added so many creative and unique special touches. Just beautiful. A reflection of you, my dear!

Farrah said...

Your house is so clean and tidy! Good job Sharon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...