This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Districts....

It's Hayden's District Track meet!
Grayson and Rachelle came to watch him run.
And of course, Eric and I were there too!
He got to participate in the 100 preliminaries, but he took 4th place and did not make it to the finals.
He was bummed.
It's hard on me to see him down. He ran a 12.15, and he should be proud.
Here he is running in the 200 meter prelims.
He took third in his heat, but did not get into the finals. Eight boys got to go onto the finals and he was 9th. He ran a 24.92.
Again, he was bummed. I felt so bad for him.
We went back the next day for the finals on the 4x400!
There they are, all lined up to check in.
Hayden's getting ready to run his leg. He's biting the edge of his thumb, he only does that when he's nervous!
Allen just passed it to Hayden!
Go Hayden!
He had a nice hand-off to Aaron!
Go Aaron!
They ended up taking 7th in Districts for the 4x400, so they will not be going to the State finals. That's okay, Hayden had a great track season and has lots to be proud of. We look forward to see what he will do next year!


"Let us run with endurance the race God has set before us. Hebrews 12:1


Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...