This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Monday, May 2, 2011

Cozy house!

After everyone left after Eric's birthday party, I got up to turn off all the lights to go to bed and I noticed how cozy our house looked, so I decided to take a few photos.
I really love our home.
The kitchen is dated and small, but it is full of love.
It's warm and cozy and full of many wonderful memories.
I like the view of the dining room from the kitchen.
It looks so inviting!
I like to light candles.
I love the words to this dear old song called Home Sweet Home by John Howard Payne.

"Mid pleasures and palaces, through we may roam;
Be it ever so humble,
there's no place like home.
A charm from the sky seems to hallow us there,
Which, seek through the world, is ne'er met with elsewhere.
Home, home, sweet, sweet home!
There's no place like home, oh there's no place like home!
An exile from home,
splendor dazzles in vain;
Oh, give me my lowly thatched cottage again.
The birds singing gayly, that come to my call.
Give me them, and the peace of mind, dearer than all!
Home, home, sweet home!
There's no place like home,
Oh, there's no place like home!
"Home sweet home!" ~ By John Howard Payne.

"Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things." Philippians 4:8

Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...