This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Sunday, July 25, 2010

What happened to our cucumber plant?

I went up to water the garden and discovered this carnage!
Yesterday it was alive, lush and thriving as you can see in the picture above. This was the only cucumber plant we planted this year and my husband's favorite!
And now it's all withered and dying! oh, sad day!
Upon closer inspection, I discovered that something has been eating on this tender new cucumber!
I wonder who would have done such a thing....hmmm, I wonder if it could be a certain yellow dog that lives at our house?
Yup, I do believe this has Blondie's fingerprints or should I say paw-prints all over it! Naughty dog!

"Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself unless it abides in the vine, so neither can you unless you abide in Me. I am the vine, you are the branches; He who abides in Me and I in him, he bears much fruit, for apart from Me you can do nothing. If anyone does not abide in Me, he is thrown away as a branch and withers up; and they gather them, and cast them into the fire and they are burned." John 15:4-6

Hugs, Sharon

1 comment:

Mardell said...

Oh nooooo! (Remember Mr. Bill?)

I didn't know that dogs like cukes! Bad girl...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...