This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Saturday, July 17, 2010

A very important appointment!

I love to spend my summer mornings out here on the front porch.
It's so relaxing to sit in the warm morning sun with just me and God!
I have my coffee, Bible, devotional book and prayer journal.
This is my most important appointment of the day and I wouldn't miss it for anything! I hope that all of you are taking a few minutes every day to spend with our Maker, it will be the best investment of your time!

"Then Jesus said, 'If you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed; and you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”

Hugs, Sharon

2 comments:

Sue said...

You are such a blessing to me Sharon.
Thank you for sharing the Walton theme song as we are Walton fans as a matter of fact we are watching one of the third season tonight.~smile~
Sue

Shelley said...

Its a lovely porch...and you are using it very wisely....my humble country porch sometimes becomes my sanctuary....I have been blessed over and over sharing time with God there...blessings

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...