This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Monday, April 18, 2011

Track season!!!

Track Season!!!!
I love track and I love watching my son run track. Hayden's been having a pretty good year too!
He didn't win this one, but he's happy because he got a personal record (PR).
And he got 2nd in this one. I'm proud of him!
There is a lot of time to kill in between his races, so I brought a book to pass the time.
Wow, the kid in front is so crazy fast! He's the fastest kid in districts.
But, that boy is a year older and Hayden's doing pretty well for a junior!
I love this picture!
He's so cute!
His coach is coming over to congratulate him.
I met my sister, Kathi, to watch her daughter, Victoria, jump at her track meet.
Here's pretty Victoria!
She's really good at the long jump!
Go Victoria!
I hope she gets a long jump!
Looking awesome Victoria!
She did great!
She's so cute!
Proud Mama!
Proud Auntie!
Here we are at another track meet for Hayden.
I love how Eric always teases and encourages Hayden before his races.
I'm so proud of that boy!
Setting up the blocks.
Ready....set...
...Go!!!!
Here he is making the corner!
Now down the home stretch!
He took first place!
Woot-woo!!! Good job Hayden! We're so proud of you!
He won this one by a nose!
Eric and I went to every one of his meets. We wouldn't miss them for anything!
He's in first place in his heat!
 Great job Hayden!
Good race!
He's wiped out!
Getting some encouragement from his coach, Dave.

We're so proud of him! Can't wait for the rest of the season!

“But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.” Isaiah 40:31


Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...