This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Things are growing!


Well, it's July here at Rose of Sharon and things are beginning to grow in our garden!
The sun is shinning, it's summer and the garden is growing!!!
My husband is up in the garden faithfully every night watering and tending to the garden.
It's so exciting, you can see the bush beans coming up!!!
Oh how I love fresh green beans! I can't wait to harvest these!
The tomato plants have grown!
The corn is coming up!
Our little garden is growing and thriving!
Even my little herb garden is growing!
A Garden

He who plants a garden
Finds happiness therein;
The nearness of his Maker,
The sunshine, rain and wind,
The tolerance of the soil,
The bounty of the seed,
He who plants a garden
Finds happiness indeed.

~M. Rosser Lunsdford
~~0O0~~

"Then the Lord God took the man
and put him into the garden of Eden
to cultivate it and keep it."
~ Genesis 2:15

Fondly, Sharon

1 comment:

Sue said...

Enjoyed all photos, but the first one let me know that there was probably sons visiting , loved it.
I enjoyed your post on your heritage , a great one indeed.
Thanks for sharing.
Sue

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...