This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Monday, July 19, 2010

Sweet little Hummingbird...


I was out on my front porch on a sunny July morning having coffee and doing my Bible study when all of the sudden I heard a buzzing-fluttering sound that seemed to come and go. For a second I was puzzled as to what it was and then all the sudden saw a tiny little Hummingbird flying around searching for some sweet nectar for breakfast in our hanging Fuschia plant. I was so thrilled that I had my camera with me and I was able to snap a few pictures. Wow, is it hard to get a picture as they are as quick as lightening!
Little hummingbird, full of grace,

your sweet spirit sets me free.
To the fragrance of the honeysuckle, you do race.
Onward to the Rose of Sharon you take your place.

Russian Sage and Petunias call your melodious name.
The wind chimes play on in a soothing refrain.
Your ruby throat adds color, the roses blush in shame.
Your wings flutter softly when they touch my window pane.


Little hummingbird, full of grace,

thank you for your gift so dear.
Watching you places a smile to my sad face.
The flowers and my life start anew each year.
~Shirley Bracken


God's Gift
A jewel so tiny and fragile..

A gift for you and me..
Darts within the day sky
Fluttering so free...
Its colors of hope and peace
shine within this tiny creature.
To bring a kind of peace and love
for all to see...
~ Linda Jackson


With wings spun of silver and hearts of gold,

These tiny creatures our hearts behold.
With angelic features and colors so bright,
Make even the heaviest heart seem light.
The magical way they flit through the sky,
They appear, then vanish in the blink of an eye.
They're sending a message for us to retrieve,
Anything's possible for those who believe!
~Christopher Griffiths
"Look at the birds of the air, that they do not sow, nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not worth much more than they?" Matthew 6:26

Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...