This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Friday, July 23, 2010

A summer family dinner!

After we got home from picking up Hayden from camp, we had all the kids over for dinner. We gather just about every Sunday evening for dinner and a movie. About once or twice a month we get perfect attendance (haha) and this is one of those nights.
I just snapped a few pictures of Eric and all the kids out in the yard because I want to remember these days.
Grayson and Mackenzie talking with Eric in the background inspecting his boat.
Eric, Grayson and Mackenzie.
Cameron and Hayden. You can tell Hayden is tired!
My two girls, Brittany and Rachelle.
Me with the girls. I am so blessed to have these two in my son's life as well as mine!
Grayson and Rachelle.
Mackenzie and Brittany.
Eric and I had driven for about 5 hours today to pick up Hayden from camp, so we wanted something simple, quick and easy for dinner. We had take and bake pizza and I made a wonderful blueberry cobbler.
Oh my word, it was soooo good! Come back tomorrow because I'll be sharing this delicious recipe!

Mothers, we are the event planners in the family and we often times are the glue that holds the family together. If we plan it, they will come! If we pay for it, they will come! It doesn't have to be elaborate and fancy. Pizza and cobbler will bring them over! Just pizza would get them over! If you want to have a big loving, close family, you kind of gotta buy their love and feed their tummy's! :0) Seriously though, pick a day that works for your family and invite them over and make it a tradition; it is so wonderful and means so much to everyone and it brings you all closer!

"Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.” Luke 6:38

Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...