This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Spring flowers!

Spring is in the air, so it's time to for things to bloom in the yard!
I love to freshen up the front porch with colorful pansies.
I love it when our fruit trees are in bloom!
The pear blossoms are so beautiful!
Breathtaking!
So springy!
I love the contrast of the flowers against the house.
Gorgeous!
I love how these limbs are arched over creating an arbor effect!
Eric put some pretty color spots in the front flower bed.
I cleaned up our heart-shaped rock collection.
It looks so refreshing when the flowers beds are cleaned up and have new flowers growing! These flowers will be really pretty when they get big!
I love our new birdbath!
I love these purple flowers!
Yea! Spring is here!!!

"As Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, so we too might walk in newness of life!" Romans 6:4

Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...