This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Monday, August 2, 2010

Our 28th Anniversary!

Eric and I recently celebrated our 28th wedding anniversary! I can't believe we've been married this long! This truly is something to celebrate!!! It is so wonderful to be married this long and to still be in love and to have such a great life together! The Lord has blessed us in so many ways and I give Him the glory for our marriage! I gave Eric a nice card, some champagne and chocolate to celebrate the event and he gave me a nice card and some hanging baskets full of gorgeous flowering plants!
He gave me this striking two toned Petunia hanging basket.
We hung it in front of our dinning room window. Isn't it magnificent! I love the vibrant colors!
He also gave me this beautiful Fuchsia.
The blossoms are absolutely gorgeous!
Beautiful!
Here we are, ready to head out on our romantic anniversary dinner date!
We went to McGrath's Fish House for a seafood dinner. Here we are having a drink while we are waiting for our table. I love date nights!!!
Mmmm! We ordered a wonderful asparagus dip with garlic bread for an appetizer.
Then we had delicious soup and salad.
Then we enjoyed a main course of rock shrimp and salmon. It was delicious!
Here's the man of my dreams for over 32 years! We were high school sweethearts! He was a senior and I was a junior when we met.
Eric paying the bill. Thank you God so much for bringing this wonderful man into my life!!!
I love my husband so much and I am so thankful for the awesome life we have built together with our four kids and now a daughter-in-law and hopefully three more of them and then grand-babies!!! It has not always been great, there have been hard times, but we stuck through them and the Lord has brought us through. As time goes by our love deepens and grows.

Happy anniversary honey!

Life is good!


“Therefore a man will leave his father and his mother, and will cling to his wife: and they will be one flesh.” Genesis 2:24

Love, Sharon

4 comments:

Judy said...

I'm glad you and your husband have such a wonderful life together. Marriage is hard work and to spend 28 years together is wonderful. We are going on 33 years this fall and I feel so blessed to have found such a wonderful man to spend my life with.
Happy 28th Anniversary to you both!

Mumzie said...

Congratulations! You two are such a beautiful couple. Love your new hanging baskets and thanks for sharing. Yvonne

Beth said...

Hi Sharon,

I really love your posts. Happy Anniversary! The baskets are beautiful. You are so blessed! I really enjoy reading about your life and family. Thanks so much for sharing this with us!
Beth
Michigan

Mardell said...

Happy Anniversary! You two make a beautiful couple. Yes, you ar indeed blessed to have each other and your beautiful family. You look so pretty, Sharon. Love your nails! I bet the hummingbirds enjoy your petunias!

God bless.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...