This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Friday, July 16, 2010

It's a hard life, but somebody's gotta do it!

Hayden and Blondie are playing in the pool!
Yup, it's a hard life, but somebody's gotta do it!
I love to go out and watch him play in the pool. I love to go out there on warm summer evenings with a glass of wine, watch him swim and just relax.
This is probably the last year we'll have the pool as it is not getting used very much these days.
Hayden only gets in it once in awhile. I remember back several years ago when the pool was constantly filled with all four of our boys and one by one they grew up and got busy and quit swimming.
I am so thankful to have all the memories of watching all the kids swim.
I love these sweet pictures of Hayden and Blondie.
At first she would just come to the edge and he would pet her, but then he thought he would see if she wanted to get in...
...and she did!
And she's been getting in with him every since! They have so much fun together!
Hayden even taught her tricks!
Hmmm...I wonder if she's contemplating a back flip! haha!
They have so much fun!
What good times!
What good memories!
Hayden started jumping up and down a ton of times making huge splashes...
...and huge waves.
The next step is to get Blondie in the pool with him to...
....ride the waves! I love the look on Hayden's face, he's having so much fun!
What a pretty picture. The sun is going down...
...it's gorgeous!
A couple of Hayden's buddies came over and they had a "midnight" swim. That's just what they call it when they swim when it's dark. Oh how I love summer and summer by the pool!

"Blessed is the man who makes the Lord his trust." Psalm 40:4

Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...