This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Grandpa Jim's birthday...

Happy 76th birthday to Eric's father, Jim!
We wanted to have a birthday party for Jim, but Eric's mother has had a rough winter with a bad fall, some small strokes and a bought with Bell's Palsy. We decided that it would be easier if they stayed at the house and we brought the birthday party to them!
Eric's sister and I made the dinner and set the table while the guys took Jim golfing.
Alice's is busy buttering the bread.
I brought some balloons and decorations. We set out some old photo albums for everyone to look through.
When the guys got home from golfing they got the barbecue going.
Cameron just arrived and gave his grandpa a big hug.
We visited and had appetizers.
Time for dinner!
Grandpa being funny!
He was telling the kids a story.
Alice is listening too! :0)
Stacey and her son, Preston.
Brittany and I.
Grayson, his girlfriend, Rachelle, and Hayden all came in late.
Here's Hayden hugging grandma.
Stacey with both her kids, Preston and Monique.
Stacey, Jim and Alice.
Eric and his sweet mama.
Hayden talking with his grandpa.
Grayson and Rachelle.
Grayson's enjoying looking at all the old albums.
Brittany made a beautiful cake!
Time for the candles!
I love this photo!
Happy birthday Jim!
Make a wish!
He got them all!
Now his wish will come true!
Alice in her birthday hat!
Mmmm! The cake was so delicious!
Time to gather to watch grandpa open his gifts
Family!!!
I love these photos!
All the kids!
Eric handed out the birthday hats and the boys all started goofing off.
It's always so much fun!
Cute!
Celebrate!
The handsome boys!
The whole gang!
We are so blessed!
Happy birthday Grandpa Jim! We love you and hope you have a great year!

"I always thank God for you because of his grace given you in Christ Jesus." I Corinthians 1:4


Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...