This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Fishing with Dad!

They're back!
My hubby took our son, Cameron, fishing!
They spent the night in the boat on the river!
They had a great time!
They also said they did very well with fishing!
Come with me and we will see!
Blondie's excited to see!
Oh my word!
That thing is huge!
My goodness!
They need to rinse it off.
Wow!
Pretty impressive!
It's a Steelhead Salmon.
It weighs 35 pounds!
There will be some good dinners!
Amazing!
Cameron was pretty excited about the fish, but also.....
....Father and son time.....priceless!

"With God's help we will do mighty things!" Psalm 60:12

Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...