This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Bible Study

These are the great ladies from my church that are in the Bible study I have been in for the past six months. We meet every Tuesday night and we go through different devotional books. At this time we are studying Beth Moore's book, A Heart Like His, which is the story of David's life. It is soooo good!
I have enjoyed this study so much. The ladies are so wonderful. Usually it is hosted by our sweet pastor's wife, Shawna, but for the past month it has been at my house.
It's pretty simple to do this because I just make the coffee and provide dishes, utensils and napkins and one of the nice ladies from the group bring a dessert. The hardest part is making sure my house is clean and getting my family fed before the ladies get here!
On this night Pam brought a delicious yellow cake with cream cheese frosting! I have not been in a ladies Bible study for many years due to my busy schedule and family life, so this has been so refreshing for me! I tell ya, these women are prayer warriors and we have seen some amazing prayers get answered!!! God is so good!
It is so important for us girls to gather together in the name of the Lord and study His word and to lift up and encourage one another. It does take commitment and you have to sacrifice your time, but it is so worth it! I treasure each one of these Godly women and am so blessed to know them!

"Keep this book of the law (the Bible) always on your lips; you shall meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do according to all that is written in it; for then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have success." Joshua 1:8

Hugs, Sharon

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Beautiful ladies....nothing like a band of sisters with the same goal...to lift up the name of Christ...I so look forward to the fellowship of my sisters in Christ...Blessings on your week...

Sue said...

Bible study and fellowship with fellow believers is so important, I enjoy and am always blessed by Beth Moore's studies.
Sue

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...