This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Special delivery.....

Hayden called me from work and asked if I would please bring him down some dinner because he was starving.
So I packed up some ribs, beans and potato salad for him and I headed to the gas station.
It was a cold and rainy night. It's nice that the gas station is only two minutes from our house!
There he is, pumping gas! I'm so proud of him! He works very hard and is a valued employee at the gas station.
He was happy to see me!
I like being able to do this type of thing for my kids. I love them all so much. Hayden was very grateful!

"Give, and it will be given to you; good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over, will they pour into the bosom. For with the measure you deal out, it will be measured back to you." Luke 6:38

Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...