This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Rachelle in the snow....

My son, Grayson, and his girlfriend, Rachelle, took the Jeep up to the mountains to play in the snow. I saw these pictures on her Facebook page a few days later and snagged them. Isn't she cute! She looks like she's a model for Gap or Old Navy.
I love this one too. I could really see these pictures in an ad for jeans, coats, hats or even the Jeep! It looks like they had a really fun day together!

"Cleanse me with hyssop, and I will be clean; wash me, and I will be whiter than snow." Psalm 51:7 

Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...