This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Monday, June 14, 2010

Preston's Grad Party!

This is my nephew Preston. He just graduated from high school we had a lovely party for him to celebrate this milestone at my in-law's home, Jim and Alice (his grandparents). They provided chicken and drinks, and we all brought side dishes. It was a great day!
Here's Jim, Preston's stepdad, Grandma Alice, his sister Monique and my daughter-in-law Brittany.
My husband's cousin Jeff with his pretty wife, Rebecca.
More cousins, Allen and his pretty wife, Linda sitting with Eric and a good long time family friend, Floyd.
My four handsome boys, Mackenzie, Cameron, Hayden and Grayson.
It was such a beautiful sunny afternoon. Eric's Mom and Dad had their house to pretty and their yard was just gorgeous! We also celebrated Father's Day for Eric's dad, Jim. Here's Stacey, Jim, Eric, Jeff and Rebecca sitting in the shade.
Preston's cousins, Juanito, Samantha, Tameka and Bradley.
Preston and his mom, Stacey.
Me and Grayson. I'm a little windblown!
Mackenzie and Cameron. They look like hippies with Mackenzie's peace sign and Cameron's tie-dyed shirt! haha!
Cool cousins, Eric and Jeff.
Preston opening his gifts.
We also celebrated Alice's 75th birthday.
My husband with our four sons.
Brittany made a beautiful German chocolate cake for the event. It was delicious! I love family times like this. We are proud of Preston and wish him all the success in the world as he goes on to college. Alice outdid herself by throwing this nice party for Preston!

"For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.Philippians 1:6"

Hugs, Sharon

1 comment:

jAne said...

wonderful family pictures, sharon. how blessed you are to have family close by and to celebrate milestones in such a festive manner. :o)

jAne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...