This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Pillow talk...

I love my husband! He is such a crack up!
He had a day off and I had to go to work. I got dressed quietly and let him sleep in. Since he was the last one up, so he made the bed. This is what I saw when I got home from work!
Didn't he arrange the pillows beautifully! He did this once before, click here to see the way he arranged the pillows that time.
He did this just to make me laugh.
Which I did...out loud! He cracks me up!
I just really love him!!!

"He will once again fill your mouth with laughter and your lips with shouts of joy." Job 8:21

Love, Sharon

5 comments:

jAne said...

sounds like something my own hubby would do! isn't it wonderful having husbands that still make us laugh..?!

jAne at tickleberryfarm.blogspot.com

Sue said...

Hi Sharon, this looks like something my dh would create. Cute! Enjoy your weekend
Sue

Farrah said...

That's funny! It's nice that after all of this time that Eric still wants to make you smile!

adsgram said...

Been thinking about you today, Sharon. I hope you and your family are not in any way threatened by the Tsunami and it's effects...

Love your husband's creative bed-making...♥♥

God Bless!

Lynne

Rose of Sharon said...

Thank you Lynne for thinking of us. We are not in harms way whatsoever from the Tsunami. We are inland. My thoughts and prayers go out to all of those people in Japan though. May the Lord God be with them.

Hugs, Sharon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...