This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

No more bouncing around....

Oh my gosh! Look what happened to our trampoline!
I saw it happen too and it was frightful!
Hayden and his buddy, Daniel, were out there jumping on it after school. I was sitting in the house at my computer and I just glanced out as Dan jumped real high and when he landed, the edge gave way and crashed down.
I was in shock and so were Hayden and Dan! Thankfully, neither one of them got hurt, especially Dan, since it broke on his side. He kind of just gradually landed to the ground on top of the tramp mesh. He was very close to landing on this exposed post.
Oh my word! The "what if's" keep coming to my mind!
When I showed these pictures to my sister, her reaction was horror and she said, just one day ago at Mackenzie's graduation party there were tons of kids playing on that and she remembers in particular Grayson doing really high back flips on it!
I am so thankful that God was protecting all the kids.
This could have been really bad.
The outer edge metal loop just gave way. It's probably because it has had several years of use and being exposed to extreme weather, rain, sun and snow.
The tramp has been such a fun thing for our family and we are sad to see it go. The kids are too old to get another one, so that's it for us. I'm just thankful we never had an injury with it and I'm so grateful that when it broke nobody got hurt. 

"For He will order His angels to protect you wherever you go." Psalm 91:11

Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...