This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Friday, June 11, 2010

Like father...like son!

Hahahahaha! This makes me laugh so much!
My son, Cameron, stayed the night last night in our guest room and when I went up stairs this evening, I found this!
He saw the pictures of how Eric made the bed for me the other day and he copied it just to make me laugh, which I did! Like father....like son! I love my guys!!!

“Be glad in the Lord and rejoice, you righteous; and shout for joy, all you upright in heart!” Psalm 32:11

Hugs, Sharon

3 comments:

jAne said...

men can be such characters. :o)
love this.

my hubby intentionally refers to rolls, biscuits or muffins by alternate names..never the correct one. on purpose. bless his heart.

jAne

Angela said...

My allergies are acting up so I was busy blowing the nose and saw these pics and BURST out laughing..oh my..too precious.

I just LOVE LOVE the red cabinets Sharon. I'm seriously thinking of doing that to my bedroom set.Mix it up with another colour too..eith the cream like your's..not sure yet. but I'm SO loving that red.

Sue said...

So Cute!
Sue

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...