This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I heart this teapot!

I found this darling little teapot at a garage sale near my house. It was one of those small "man" garage sales with mostly tools and guys stuff. I almost didn't go to the sale, but I was on foot and started walking towards it and the owner spotted me, so I felt funny turning around! I'm sure glad I kept walking! Because amongst all the boring man stuff, I was pleasantly surprised when I suddenly spotted this darling little heart-shaped teapot!
The man said that he has a hauling business where people call him and have him haul away junk. He said normally it's yard debris, but sometimes it's stuff left in homes after people move out. This little cutie was one of those items! I was so thrilled to find it and it was only $1.00!
I think it is so adorable! It reminds me of Mary Engelbreit's work. I love all the cute details on it.
Even the lid has a cute tiny red heart on the top!
I also love it because it has the design on both sides. This will be so fun to use when a friend comes over for tea and I also think this will be a great addition to my Valentine's day decorations in my home! Just another lesson that sometimes to find the good treasures, we have to dig a little! Also, don't judge a garage sale by how it looks from afar! :0)

I heart my little heart-shaped teapot!

"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." I Corinthians 13:13

Love, Sharon

3 comments:

Rosemary said...

THats really cute Sharon!

Gina said...

Hi Sharon!

I'm so glad to find you blogging again. :)

I've found my way on Blogger once again. Spring is a time for new beginnings!

I love your sweet little heart teapot. You always find the best treasures.

Blessings,

Gina

Sue said...

Cute post cute teapot. I had to smile when you told of walking over and not turning back, I have done that so many times. Enjoy your evening.
Sue

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...