This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Monday, March 21, 2011

Hayden's first track meet of the season!

Here's our track star....Hayden!
Yea! It's Spring and track season has started!!!
It's such a refreshing sport.
Yes, there's competition, but it's you against you.
Of course, you want to get first place,
but if you beat your own personal record,
it's a wonderful feeling and you feel like you won!
On this day, Hayden got both! He took first place in the 100 and he had a PR, a personal record!
After the fierce competitiveness with football and basketball,
track is just so refreshing.
The athletes all seem to be just having a great time.
There are no screaming and angry parents.
He took 1st again in the 200! Go Hayden!
There's no arguing about "playing time" or...
...about the coach having favorites.
It's just you against you.
Also, we get to be right out there on the field with our son and congratulate him and encourage him.
Here's Eric giving Hayden some money for the snack shack.
I am so glad that track season is here! It looks like a promising year!

"I don't know about you, but I'm running hard for the finish line. I'm giving it everything I've got." I Corinthians 9:26 The Message

Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...