This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's day

I took my father out to breakfast for Father's day! We had a wonderful time together, just him and I, visiting and reminiscing. We had a very good breakfast too!
I gave him this planter filled with cheery flowers to put on his deck. I am so thankful for my Daddy. He has been an amazing Dad. He has always been there for me, worked hard to support our family, showed me that he loved me and was and still is a wonderful example of a Godly man. Thank you Daddy, I love you so much!
For Eric's dad's father's day, we celebrated early at my nephew's grad party. We also gave him the same planter of flowers that I gave my father, and Eric took him golfing. Eric's Dad is also a very wonderful man. He did such a great job raising Eric and he has been such a kind and loving father-in-law to me. Eric and I are so very blessed with our excellent fathers!
To celebrate my husband's Father's day, we invited the kids over for a special dinner! All the kids were able to make it except our son, Cameron, because he had to work.
Eric even got to use the "You are special today" plate!
He wanted barbecued steak and barbecued onions. Here's Brittany taking the onions out to him to barbecue.
Yes, he cooked his own Father's Day dinner! But you know what, he loves it!!! We also had green salad and baked potatoes and a delicious cake for dessert!
Grayson and Rachelle.
My niece Whitney was visiting from Missouri. Her family was on vacation, so she joined us for dinner!
Three lovely girls, Rachelle, Whitney and Brittany!
Me and the girls.
Mackenzie and Brittany. Mackenzie is being his silly self!
What a beautiful couple they make!
I love my niece! It was so great to have her join us!
We had a lovely meal together!
Mackenzie and Brittany enjoying the meal. I didn't get a good picture of Eric eating his special Father's day dinner. I hate it when I do that (or should I say I hate it when I don't do that!)!
Time to open gifts!
Eric feels loved by all his kids!
I am so thankful for my husband. He has been a remarkable father to our four sons. He has made our life very special. He's a very good man and he has influenced our sons in so many great ways. I feel so very grateful for Eric!

"As a father has compassion on his children, so the Lord has compassion on those who fear Him." Psalm 103:13

Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...