This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Dirty little secret.....

Hayden says to me, as he is pointing towards the sink full of dirty dishes, "Mom, do ya wanna hear something gross, but it might make ya kinda mad?" 
"I found all these dishes in my locker, well, that plate was in Mr. Jones' room and Mr. Jones finally told me to take home all my dishes."

I just laughed. I think I deserve an award for raising four, count them, four boys! Oy vey!!! 

"Verily, verily, I say to you, he who believes in Me has everlasting life." John 6:47

Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...