This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

When the rubber meets the road.....

Grayson got sweet new wheels and tires for his Jeep.
They look so cool!
I'm proud of him. He works very hard and he saved his money to buy these.
You can see the difference, what an improvement. These are the old ones and.....
....these are the new ones. Wow, they sure look good!
His next project is to lift his Jeep, so it will look even cooler. Looking good Gray!

"But the eyes of the Lord are on those who fear him, on those whose hope is in his unfailing love." Psalm 33:18

Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...