This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

These boots were made for walk'n!

Look at what I found!!!!
They're darling leopard print puddle boots!
I think they are so sassy....
...so classy...
....so snappy.....
.....so happy.....
....so dashing....
.....so smashing....
.....so charming.....
....so disarming and fun!
And guess what? I found them at Goodwill and they were only $4.99! I looked them up on the internet and found several different kinds that are similar for up to $50.00!!! Whoot whoo!!! Score!!!
Aren't they adorable!
I feel like kick'n up my heels!
I just feel so hip and trendy in them!
Oh my goodness!
I just got an idea!
Remember this cute handbag that I showed you a few weeks ago? Well don't you think it would match perfectly with my new boots?
Yes, it's purrfect! haha!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!!

"The Sovereign Lord is my strength, He makes my feet like the feet of a deer, He enables me to tread on the heights." Habakkuk 3:19

Love, Sharon

1 comment:

adsgram said...

Too cute, Sharon...what a great find!

Enjoy the weekend....hope you have some nice rain to try those babies out in!

Lynne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...